Zhengzhou Muchang Agricultural Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
Main products:Farming Machinery,Feed Processing Machinery,Wood Working Machinery,Fertilizer Making Machinery
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Wang Lisa
  • Company Name : Zhengzhou Muchang Agricultural Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 0086-0371-87782820
  • Fax : 0086-0371-87782821
  • Address : Henan,Zhengzhou,NO.169 ,zhongyuan road,Zhengzhou,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 450101

2012 Popular wood briquette machine

2012 Popular wood briquette machine
Product Detailed
1)Charcoal briquette machine 2) Capacity:300-350kg/h 3) Power:18.5kw 4) Diameter of briquette:70mm 5) High density

 

Wood briquette  machine 

Introduction:

Wood briquette machine is the machine to make the sawdust into briquette, also named as the charcoal briquette machine. It can make the sawdust, the branch, the rice husk, the peanut husk, the shavings, bamboo scraps, the Peanuts skin, sunflower seed shell, furfural slag, wine slag, bagasse,  coconut shells, coffee shell and crops straw after smashing, facilities by  molding machine of high temperature, high compression molding for mechanism carbon semi-finished products after, with charcoaling furnace carbonized namely into finished products of charcoal.

 

 The requirements for the raw materials and moisture content: the raw materials should be crushed into the sawdust likg the powder, the diameter can’t be over 1cm. The moisture content should be 10-12%.

Advantages:

 

With high output, low energy, compact structure and durable to use. Squeezing big density, propellers adopts special wear-resisting material precision casting, life expectancy than traditional thrusters increased more than ten times; Molding sleeve with special formula alloy material precision casting, life can reach a year; This kind of cutting-edge technology not only make cost reduced greatly, still save the human.

 

Main parameters

 

Model

ZBJ-III

ZBJ-II

ZBJ-I

Output kg/h

300-350

200-300

150-200

Motor Power (kw)

18.5

15

11

Electric heater (kw)

3*2.2

3*1.5

3*1.5

Size of products (mm)

Ø70

Ø50 

Ø50 

Size (mm)

1920*630*1550

1680*550*1280

1650*530*1250

Weight (kg)

850

780

720

Payment term:

30% as deposits, the rest 70% need to be paid before delivery upon the photos

Delivery time:

Within 15 days or so after we get your deposit.

You're welcome to contact me if you have any interst

Attn: Andrea Wu

Tel:+0086 15638168502

Trade manager: cn220292530

skype   andreawu8669

2012 Popular wood briquette machine



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.